REGISTER NOW for the 2017 CEC Conference in McCook on April 19-20, 2017.
Bring your team and learn together!
- For teams of community leaders such as EDC/Chamber Directors, City administrators, county commissioners or city council members, school and student leaders
- Discover tools and resources to help grow entrepreneurship in the community
- Regional, state-wide and national presenters
- No boring meeting rooms with sessions held right in local businesses
- Registration, only $80, includes lunch, a special networking reception with dinner, breaks, and a departing lunch voucher.
- Ask for the conference hotel rate at the Cobblestone Inn, Days Inn, Horsecreek Inn and The Chief Motel.
Register to attend.
For more information about the Connecting Entrepreneurial Communities conference, contact a team member:Ben Dutton - firstname.lastname@example.orgConnie Hancock – email@example.comCharlotte Narjes – firstname.lastname@example.orgMarilyn Schlake – email@example.com